SKIN DISEASES TREATMENT
Skin Diseases Treatment Wroclaw
The skin, our largest organ, is exposed to the increased effects of adverse environmental factors. Air conditioning, operating computers, as well as improper diet distract its proper functioning. Skin problems have become more and more popular. Healthy skin is beautiful skin. The issues seen on the skin such as: paleness, greyness, redness, broken capillaries, discoloration, spots, papules, pustules and premature wrinkles are signs for starting the skin treatment.
Effective treatment of skin diseases begins with a thorough diagnosis made by a dermatologist.
Medical examination and interview provide valuable tips to recognize a particular skin disease and plan the therapy.
The most important is a holistic, individual approach to each patient. The patient can take advantage of our many years of experience in combining different techniques of treating skin diseases.
For the sake of our patients, if necessary, in more difficult cases, we involve other specialists. We particularly care for making an accurate diagnosis and planning the optimal and most effective treatment tailored to the individual patient’s needs.
We specialize in the treatment of acne vulgaris, acne scars, and rosacea. We achieve spectacular effects due to many years of professional experience and the use of the most modern medical equipment in the world.
We diagnose and treat skin diseases such as:
- bacterial skin diseases: impetigo, furunculous etc.
- viral skin diseases: cold sore, flat wart, common wart, condyloma
- skin, hair and nail mycosis
- atopic dermatits
- seborrheic dermatitis
- alergic contact dermatitis
- contact dermatitis from irritation e.g.: eczema
- acne vulgaris and acne scars
- acne rosacea
- dandruff, tinea versicolor, pityriasis rosea Gilbert
- hair and nail diseases
- hair loss- all kinds
- lichen planus
- lichen sclerosus
- benign skin cancers: seborrhoeic wart, fibroma, lipoma, atheroma, cyst
- maligniant skin cancers: meloanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous carcinoma
- stretch marks
- blister- tyloma , callus
- atropic scar, hypertropic scar, keloid
- other skin diseases