Detailed food intolerance test
Find out which foods are harming for you and remove them from your daily diet. You will be rewarded with a great body shape and well-being.
Traditional methods are not effective in diagnosing food intolerance.
MRT Test – Mediator Release Test – is an innovative method for detecting food hypersensitivity, which allows to states the degree of response to particular foods. The food you eat is full of antigens and rather foreign to your body – so your immune system is interested in your diet.
If you feel any health issues caused by eating too much or too often of particular foods, this may mean you are suffering from food intolerance Then the “interest” of your immune system changes into aggression and the mediators are released – you feel pains and you suffer from inflammatory conditions of which the underlying is hard to diagnose.
Health problems that may be closely related to food hypersensitivity:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Other digestive system diseases, including Crohn’s disease
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Metabolic syndrome
- Autism spectrum disorders
- ADD and ADHD
- Sleep disorders
- Problem with concentration and memory
- Otitis media
- Atopic dermatitis
- Acne and other skin problems
The solution to your health disorder is the MRT test.
The MRT test is a diagnostic method that determines the intensity of leukocyte responses to a given food. The test involves taking a small amount of blood. You will receive a list of foods that your body reacts badly to, and your dietician will give you a thorough explanation on that matter. The specialist will also offer the best-personalized nutrition program for you.
Contraindications for the MRT test:
- Leukopenia – less than 2,000 white blood cells / ml
- Leukocytosis – more than 15,000 white blood cells / ml
- Immunosuppressants (recommended 4-week break)
- Steroidal anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic drugs (recommended 14 days break for long-acting, 2 days break for short-acting)
- Chemotherapy (recommended 4 weeks break)
- Radiotherapy (recommended 7 weeks break)
The patient can pay for the MRT test as follows:
- Before the blood sample is taken, we connect the patient by the phone with the laboratory in Warsaw; it is necessary to give the patient’s credit card details.
- The patient makes a bank transfer at home and brings the transfer confirmation to our Centre.
Bank transfer details:
ISO-LAB Sp. z o.o. Spółka komandytowa
- Stępińska 22/30, 00-739 Warszawa
Tel. 22/841 55 35
Bank account number
81 1500 1012 1210 1017 3514 0000
Title: TEST MRT-150
Amount: PLN 1.850,00