Healthy skin is beautiful skin
Everyday, systematic skin care is the most important if we want to keep its healthy, and fresh look.
The most important elements of the skin care are:
- thorough make up removal with appropriate preparations
- adjusting cosmetics to the skin type
- obligatory use of creams with UV filters
- examination of pigmented nevi (moles) twice a year as a part of the cancer prevention
- moisturizing and greasing
- calloused skin exfoliation – it stimulates the skin to regenerate and refreshes its colour
- adequate sleep time and physical activity positively impacts upon the blood supply and cells oxygenation
- proper eating habits. Many illnesses, including dermatological diseases, are greatly influenced by poor diet. More and more dermatologists are aware of this dependence. Eliminating some ingredients from meals makes the skin treatment more effective.
The earlier you start the proper skin care at home and under the supervision of dermatologists – the better results you will get.
Especially when dealing with problematic and difficult skin, you should contact your doctor. The specialist will assess your skin condition and suggest the therapy tailored to your, individual needs.
Remember that your skin age may not be the same as your biological age. The skin condition depends on the lifestyle and genetic liabilities.
The correct diagnosis and individually tailored treatment plan can help you maintain elasticity and firmness of your skin for longer.
Other posts from this category
Acne and seborrheic skin therapy
Spectacular rejuvenation. A breakthrough in burns and scars treatment.
A thorough skin examination
Skin lesions diagnosis