Hair loss affects women, men and children. It can be a sign of illness, response to stress, and reaction to harmful chemical preparations. We know how to help you.
Hair grows cyclically. Everyone has their own biological clock, controlled by an unimaginable cascade of factors.
Hair loss is completely natural. We lose about 100 each day. We can start worrying when that number keeps growing, or there are some bald spots visible on the skin. Do not diagnose yourself. Baldness can be a sign of a serious disease.
The factors responsible for the loss of hair:
- dermatological diseases
- thyroid diseases
- chronic diseases
- skin damages caused by chemical preparations (e.g. hair dye)
- improper skin care
- genetic aspects
If the hair follicle is damaged – regrowth is impossible, but many forms of the hair loss are reversible.
- Androgenetic alopecia – to some extent happens to all men. It depends on the androgens level and genetic predisposition.
- Androgenetic alopecia in women- it also depends on the androgens level and genetic predisposition. It occurs in 10 per cent of women before the age of 30, and intensifies after the menopause.
- Telogen effluvium (sudden loss of a large amount of hair)- it is common among women. It is usually caused by emotional shock, childbirth, or major surgery.
- Anagen effluvium – most commonly occurs during the cancer chemotherapy.
- Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder. It occurs mainly among women and children. It has emotional background.
- Alopecia areata with autoimmune background
- Scarring alopecia – loss of hair follicles
Hair is a very important part of our appearance. Its loss causes huge stress, and lowers the self-esteem, which in turn often leads to depression.
We use modern therapy in cooperation with a psychiatrist and psychotherapist.
The effects of the hair loss treatment with carboxytherapy.
Hair loss- possible treatments:
- mesotherapy with specialized preparations
- mesotherapy with platelet rich plasma
- LED lamp irradiation
- NEW – DR CYJ
- NEW – Regenera Activa
Hair loss treatment- carboxytherapy
Other posts from this category
Acne and seborrheic skin therapy
Spectacular rejuvenation. A breakthrough in burns and scars treatment.
Healthy skin is beautiful skin
A thorough skin examination
Skin lesions diagnosis